Pork and Green Bean Stir Fry

Pork and green bean stir fry. Very easy!

I made a sauce: 2 tbs soy sauce (I use tamari) 1 tbs brown sugar (you could use honey!) 1 tbs of rice vinegar 1 tsp of sesame oil 1 tsp of sambal oelek or sriracha (or more if you wish, I didn't throw any in it when cooking because of my daughter but I threw that shit all over my serving!) Mix it up and set aside I took a couple of pork loin chops and cut them down. stir fried them with a couple of garlic cloves and fresh ginger in vegetable oil. Once browned and cooked thoroughly, I removed them from the pan, adding a bag of frozen green beans and stir fried them until soft and then added the pork back to the pan plus the sauce until sauce is cooked down. I served atop jasmine rice.
You can even add some corn starch to your sauce if you'd like it thicker. It's a pseudo-Szechuan stir fry. It was very yummy! If you like you, you can easily double the sauce and make it super saucy. Emma LOVED it. I was pleased with it!

No comments

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.