Stripes!

I have been on a HUGE stripes kick.  Striped shirts, striped skirts, you name it... if it has stripes, I am loving it.  I am really in love with these striped tops and skirts from good old Banana Republic.

Source: Banana Republic
I bought this top in three colors.  Yes.  Yes, I did.  It's so flattering for one and for two, the scooped back is GORGEOUS.  

Source: Banana Republic
I literally bought this exact outfit.  Minus the shoes and bracelets.  I did buy the tank and a different pair of sandals.  I felt so... youthful! I love it.  

I will definitely need to do an outfit of the day picture, soon!

What are you loving?

6 comments

  1. Stopping by from Bloglovin' blog hop! I'm now following and I'd love a follow back!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4643687

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove everything from BR- the outfit is beautiful! dressy yet comfy!
    Love your blog look too! I still need a blog facelift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jossie! Me, too! I am such a BR addict. Having a CC from there is BAAAAD for me (especially with their coupons and points! LOL).

      Thank you! Have you checked out Cutest Blog on the Block? They have GREAT free layouts. It took me a long time until I updated mine! I needed it baaaaaaadly

      Delete
  3. I love Banana - they say horizontal stripes make you look wider, but I think it all depends on the shape of the piece and the way you wear it. I think that outfit looks awesome!!
    ~bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sooo agree! I am not very small. I am 5'7" and am sporting a total muffin top (Yeah... I know. I'm destroying that muffin) and wear a size 10/12 and these are SO flattering. I don't look blown out. I am so addicted!

      Delete

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.