Friday: Food Finds

So.

Happy Friday guys!

I haven't blogged much this week.  It's been one of THOSE weeks.  Yeah.  You know, one of those weeks.    I won't go into the details because the week ended really, really good.  So I am good with that.

I have been shying away from the camera lately but I took a photo of myself (heh.  totally selfie!) but I liked it and I thought it looked tres chic.  Might make it my button.  Might not.  What do you think?

Ok. My title- Food finds! Yum! Found a great little restaurant in Phoenix that is vegan.  Well, I didn't find it, my sister did.  I'm aiming to become more vegetarian based with my diet but I am not becoming a vegan.  I love Asian food but I shy away from the restaurants because I have a SEVERE fish and shellfish allergy that developed in my 30s.  I go into prophylactic shock so yep, my beloved foods are a no go.  Vegan and vegetarian restaurants are usually a safe bet.  So, my sister took me to Green and I ordered the eggless rolls and spicy peanut "chicken".  All I can say is... winning.  Seriously winning.  I'm sold.  I'm going back.  I will go into more details on the food but WHOA MOMMA! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD stuff.  Seriously good stuff.
Spicy Peanut "Chicken" on noodles.

Eggless Rolls

4 comments

  1. saw you on my blog hop. Thanks for linking up. would love for you to come check out my fb page.

    www.facebook.com/NightOwlVenting

    p.s. I'm hating it b/c I'm in fb jail. Facebook jail that is. ugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a spicey food person due to not having a gallbladder and having stomach issues but it looks good veggie wise. I'm sure you can do this minus the spicey stuff right?

    I need to get back behind my camera again. I enjoy it so much but lately I've slowed down some.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/06/lets-get-real-here.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.