Random Wednesday... stuff

Just random thoughts that cross my mind.  Whether they make me mad, happy, giggle, melt or whatnot... it's just random.

I am obsessed with Lana Del Rey lately.  I absolutely ADORE National Anthem.  The video is fantabulous!

She's amazing.  I didn't dig her at first but after a listen through on the radio one day, I appreciated her style and voice.

I feel hipster.
THIS video of my daughter doing the Gangnam Style with Baxter from the Arizona Diamondbacks. It's awesome. It's sideways. I totally tripped over another kid but... it's awesome. Ha. Now THIS:


It's fab.  I think I found it on Instagram (if you want credit, just holler at me and I'll give credit where credit is due). She does the bitchface quite well.  Too well.  I think I'm afflicted with the Chronic BitchFace.  People are always telling me "It can't be that bad".  Uh dude.  I'm frakkin' happy.  Like floatingly happy.  I just don't look it! Haha!

Tom Selleck in a pair of tiny shorts and his epic stache.  'Nuf said.  Enjoy. 


I've posted before that I am working on getting in shape.
Sometimes you need that "slap in the face" moment when you realize how bad you look.  Wow.  I feel like I sound very narcissistic and obsessed but I'm not.  LOL I am not trying to get skinny, I really want to be tighter and feel better about myself.  Overall, I want to be healthy but lawd, not only have I gained weight- I went FRUMPY!!! I need to go from FRUMPY to FABULOUS! Heeeeeeeeeeellllllllppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeee!
Not a pretty sight. Ha ha.

It's ok.  I am in frump recovery!


o_id

6 comments

  1. HI Jaime love your post! Your honesty makes you tHAT MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL! I also watched the videos your daughters is super cute! oh and i never heard Lana DelRey I have heard of her but never got a chance to listen to her music-very cool I feel like buying the cd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you, Jossie! Thanks for your nice comment! Made my day!

      I think her CDs are $5 on Amazon right now! I love Born to Die! My daughter looooves "This is what makes us girls"

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with Lana, she is awesome and wicked hot. If you need any help w. losing weight, let me know. It's hard to stay motivated 24/7 so having people help keep me accountable really helps! xoxo.

    ps- you rock glasses like no other! you look fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is totally wicked hot. It should be illegal- beautiful AND talented? I'm jealous!

      Girl! I am SO going to take you up on the offer to help keep me motivated. We can BOTH help each other! LOL. It's motivating for BOTH ends. Thank you!

      Oh and thanks! I have gotten used to wearing glasses for the last few years, I think I'm too lazy for contacts! LOL

      Delete
  3. I saw your comment on my blog thank you for following and stopping by :) I followed back :)

    I love the idea of posting random things or whatever comes to mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erica!

      Thanks for stopping back by! Thank you for your compliment- Sometimes, random is GOOD! You have a great blog!

      Delete

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.