Because... Frito Chili Pie, that's why.





Frito Chili Pie... Nachos?


When I was in high school many years ago (don't you dare ask how many...), I worked at Walmart in the snack bar (do you remember those?!) and I would make a TON of Frito Chili Pies EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. and I ate them... practically every. single. day. 

To this day, I still get a serious craving for them.

Hormel Chili. Cheese Sauce. Salty, crunchy corn chips.  


Frito Chili Pie... Nachos?






I like to add a bit more to my pie.

There's nothing like adding a bit of pico de gallo and cilantro to really take it all up a notch.  The salty, crunchy deliciousness from the chips, the meaty Hormel Chili, the tangy nacho cheese, the fresh veggies and spicy jalapenos from the pico de gallo and the creaminess of the sour cream. 

Oh my nominess.

The best part of it all? It's quick.  It's easy.  It can be made at the drop of a hat.


Put some Fritos in a bowl.


Frito Chili Pie... Nachos?


(already have the cheese and chili heated by the time, FYI)

Frito Chili Pie... Nachos?

Pour on the Hormel


Frito Chili Pie... Nachos?

Pour on some cheese.  

I like Nacho Cheese and when I don't feel like making it from scratch, I buy canned.


Top with pico de gallo (tomatoes, onions, cilantro, jalapeno and lime salsa) and sour cream.

Frito Chili Pie... Nachos?

Enjoy!



How do you like your Hormel Chili?
Do you make chili con queso? Eat it with crackers? On spaghetti?

Share your ideas!


Want some more inspiration? 

HORMEL® Chili is America’s #1 chili. With so many varieties, Hormel Foods has a chili for everyone. Whether it’s a chili dog, chili cheese dip or your traditional chili in the bowl, HORMEL® Chili can be enjoyed year-round. HORMEL® Chili helps chili lovers savor traditions – all seasons, all occasions – by bringing together good foods and good times. 

HORMEL® Chili shared over 50 regional ways to enjoy chili on their website and Facebook page to show fans Chili Nation, a nation that has declared their love for all things chili! Visit the HORMEL® Chili website for a sampling of recipes and chili pairings from every state, it also features videos, quizzes, and a coupon offering.

Need a coupon? Go here

Be sure to visit the Facebook page for all 50 States of Hormel! 






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.