Who else is an Odd Mom Out?



Have you ever felt like the odd one out? That's pretty much the story of my life.

Awkward, inappropriate, crass and maybe... people just don't get my absolutely hilarious and sparkling personality.  I don't fit in very often, if ever at all.  We all know those Stepford Moms, the ones who are absolutely perfect while there we are, giggling over farts and cussing.

That's Jill from Bravo's newest, upcoming scripted comedy "Odd Mom Out".





Living in the Upper East Side amongst very wealthy housewives of NYC, Jill is definitely the Odd Mom Out.  She is absolutely hilarious and I am PRETTY sure she's my spirit animal.  And her best friend, Vanessa (who is an ER doctor).  They are freaking hilarious and I am so ready for the season to get started after watching a sneak peek of the first two episodes.  I laughed soooo hard and there are some seriously quotable moments.  "My mom likes tattoos, underwear dance parties and bad words".

I SPIT ALL OVER MY MONITOR.

If you are ready to laugh, be sure to tune it because you are going to LOL. Literally.

Be sure to plan a fun girls night in, make some of the follow Mom-tails and tune in with the girls and laugh until you pee.  








Are you a V.I.M. (Very Important Mom)? Want to win $20,000?! Download Bravo’s mobile app, The Daily Dish (available for Android and iPhone). Through the Daily Dish app you’ll also be eligible for exclusive VIM discounts from partners and keep up with your favorite Bravo Celebs and shows!

Check out the trailer!

Will you be tuning in?





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.