Monday Music: Halloween Edition

"Kürbis Fratze" by 3268zauber - Own work. Licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons.

Obviously Halloween is in the air and we are all sharing our favorite Halloween movies, books, costumes, treats and scares.  I am LOVING all the blog posts! Seriously!  I love this time of year!

I decided to hit this week's Monday Music post with some Halloween-ish themes.

I can't believe I didn't list Teen Witch on my list of favorite Halloween Movies (Ok, I have only listed part I so... maybe. )



Sing along.  I won't judge.  Girl Scout's promise!



I ain't afraid of no ghost!



Dance.  Go ahead.



Day Oh! Dayyyyyy oh!



Oh yeah.  You know it's on now.



I hate that feeling.  Creeper's always watching me.



Goosebumps? I think so.



Werewolves are essential.



Yep.  On that highway.



Real bad things with you.  REAL bad.  BAAAAD.

10 comments

  1. Haha these are awesome! Totally some of my favorite Halloween music to get me in the mood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! There's nothing like music to get ya in a certain holiday mood! Especially Thriller! The video and song but whooooo

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I forgot about "Nightmare On My Street" - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaaaa... I'm LOVING this. I loved Teen Witch. One of my all time favorites. And Beetlejuice?! This completely made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Teen Witch! It was one of my favorite movies growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teen Witch was one of my favorite movies growing up; man it really brought me back seeing that clip. I wasn't in a very Halloweeny mood this year, but these were still great to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love halloween . thanks for sharing all these great videos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.