Dreams Don't Work...

Picture via here



I absolutely adore that quote.  "Dreams don't work unless you do".  It's so very true.  You can dream all day but they do nothing if you don't work towards fulfilling these dreams! 

I've been dreaming often about becoming self employed.  I have a million ideas but one idea is stuck in my head and I daydream about it.  So, I wrote out my plan of action.  I have my details spilled with a six month goal, a one year goal,  and five year goal.  I have everything detailed out and I am quite proud of myself! How to market my product, the venues I wish to sell at, the product line, the future expansion of the product line, etc.  I finally feel like the dream will become a reality by this summer.  I am a planner.  A die hard planner.  So, keep your eyes open! I have concrete dates! Ha! That means I have to, right?

When I returned to blogging, I was posting "Random Wednesday Finds" of amazing items, blogs and all around interesting stuff (oh and hilarious stuff, too) I find online and I will return this to my editorial calendar! I love finding artisan, unique and handmade items and sharing them.  

Speaking of dreams, a friend of mine started her business.  She's just getting listed on Etsy and her official website will be launched.  I am really excited for her! 


Go ahead and check out her products on Etsy.  
Ooohhhh Whipped body butter.

Another shop I think you should visit is my blogger friend, Jamie of ChatterBlossom. Her Etsy shop is a treasure trove of vintage goodies.  Oh and her blog?   It's aaaahhhhhhmazing.  Seriously.  AMAZING.  I drool over her photos of her modeling gorgeous gorgeous vintage fashions, jewelry and her makeup and hair? I die.  Seriously vintage heaven! 


Isn't this a gorgeous head piece? 


Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments

  1. Oh you are such a doll!! Thank you so much for showcasing one of my headpieces and I'm so thrilled that you enjoy my blog! I wish you all the luck in the world with your future endeavors honey and I can't wait to see what you do with all your plans! :-)
    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I really do adore your blog, I am a total lurker and drooler!

      Thank YOU! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It totally is! Her shop is full of stunning items! You should definitely check it out! Drool city!

      Delete
  3. Dear Jaime, I'm very happy for you and for your resolution. Keep us up to date!! I love Jamie's blog too! She is a beautiful angel!
    Love
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo... That IS a great quote. I've never heard it before. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good and honest quote! x

    http://fortheimperfectlyperfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.