Music Monday: Holidays Edition



It's that time of the year again- time for Christmas music! I have a love/hate relationship with it.  I like to listen to it on my terms and my terms only.

When I was young and still living in Southwest Kansas, I attended a Mennonite Church (Holdeman Mennonites, I believe) and just loved the people.  They would come caroling and always acapella and it was so lovely.  Both times when I went home for my parents' funerals, some of the members of the church would come by to pay their respects.  I am sad that I know that if I ever do return, I won't see many of them again because they are up there in age.  I do miss the carolers.

Okay, that was a bit off-topic but not really.

So here are my favorite renditions of Christmas songs.  What are yours (if you have any!)? Or what music are you loving this week? Feel free to save the above image and post your Music Monday post below! If enough participate, we can do a link up!  Oh and I just realized, it's Monday Music and I transposed the words on the graphic so I made an adjustment for this week only.  Ha ha.  I blame it on the holidays.

I am a HUGE fan of the Cranberries and their rendition of "Little Drummer Boy" is amazing.



I LOVE Celtic Woman!



Who knew that The Crash Test Dummies sang "First Noel"?


Andrea Bocelli:




I love Dolly Parton!



Your turn!







Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.