The Mysterious Case of the Missing Jaime



Where is Jaime?

Has she become a victim of some nefarious character's plot to take down the world? 

Did she run off to Bora Bora with a handsome hunk?

Did she win millions of dollars and is in seclusion?



Sigh.  I wish.  I'm still here.  I have been working on some back end stuff and am stuck in a bit of a predicament blog wise.  I have finally purchased my domain and hosting for The Hungry Introvert. I don't have anything set  up.  I am trying to get a feel for Self hosted WordPress.

What's the predicament? 

I am not sure if I want to migrate this blog and have the URL redirect to the new blog OR do I just want to leave this blog (JLS) as it is (especially since I am getting good traffic) and just start fresh.  It's taken me a LOT of work to get JLS where I want it and I know that I will have setbacks either way.

LE SIGH!!!!

PS- I have  really, really exciting recipe for Monday's blog post AND I have read five books over the last two weeks and I can't wait to share them with you!







Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.