Spread The Hershey's Love To Teachers


I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser. #SpreadTheLove


#SpreadTheLove #CollectiveBias #Shop

I can not believe school is almost over.  My baby will now be a SIXTH grader as of May 28th (her last day of school!).  Can I cry? Okay.  I did.  Don't judge.  Emma has worked so hard this past year and she has achieved some amazing goals this year.  Emma is not an easy child.  Her traumatic brain injury creates a lot of frustrations for Emma, for me, her teachers, her aids and therapists.  They all work so hard to help Emma achieve independence and make good choices.  Emma's aggressive and can be very, very stubborn.  With that said, her teachers have been absolutely wonderful and I appreciate every little thing they do for all the children in their classroom (she's in a special education class for children with behavioral problems).  I wanted to thank them for all the hard work they have done and I have created this gift to spread the Hershey's love to her teachers with Hershey's spreads found in Walmart.  I found the spreads in the aisle with peanut butter and various nut butters.


#SpreadTheLove #CollectiveBias #Shop

#SpreadTheLove #CollectiveBias #Shop

Have you tried or even seen Hershey's spreads?

Just think about it- spreadable Hershey's chocolate.  SPREADABLE HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE.  Nothing says love like chocolate.  There are actually three varieties- chocolate, chocolate with hazelnut and chocolate with almond.  Helloooooo deliciousness.  I think I am in LOVE with you.

#SpreadTheLove #CollectiveBias #Shop

Doesn't a basket with Hershey's spreads, fruit and graham crackers make a nice gift to show somebody you really appreciate them?

#SpreadTheLove #CollectiveBias #Shop

I found this super cute bucket, added the flag stickers to spell out thank you, and added super cute clothes pins to make it look like a cute, fun summer banner and I filled the bucket with plates, napkins, utensils, graham crackers, apples, bananas and of course, Hershey's spreads!

#SpreadTheLove #CollectiveBias #Shop

We made a super simple card to include to thank her teachers

#SpreadTheLove #CollectiveBias #Shop

#SpreadTheLove #CollectiveBias #Shop

Voila! A nice gift full of love to show our thanks and for the teachers to have a delicious snack!

#SpreadTheLove #CollectiveBias #Shop

#SpreadTheLove #CollectiveBias #Shop

 Emma is really, really, really excited to take this with her to school on Monday!

How would you spread the love with Hershey's Spreads?

Who would you give the gift to?





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.