Good bye for a few days!

Alright my lovely book-loving blogging friends, my daughter's surgery is scheduled at 9:30 am tomorrow (July 16th) and we check in at 7:30 am. It's a 3-5 hour surgery, with a 3-7 day hospital stay. I seriously doubt I will be online much, if I have some down time I will probably at least get a review in during this time.

I really have appreciated the kindness and well wishes from my friends in the Blogoverse and it definitely helps! Cyber hugs are just as good as IRL ones!

Just a few favorites of my daughter:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Until then, I will miss you all and take care of yourselves!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

11 comments

  1. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be holding you and Emma in my thoughts over the next few days, sending you support & strength across the miles and a very big {{{hug}}}
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  3. {{{HUGS}}}

    Sending prayers and well wishes your way.

    {{{MORE HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes and a prayer from me:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everything goes well!! You and your daughter will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blogs through your post on Book Blogs. I am heartbroken by your story and all that you and your beautiful little girl have been through. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and more amazing milestones. Emma is so lucky to have you fighting for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you J Kaye, Ms. Lucy, Jenny and Wrighty.

    Her surgery was moved from 930 AM to 1130 AM so I have a few minutes this AM :)

    My stomach is one big, giant KNOT! Thankfully Emma has the BEST surgeons (neurosurgeon and plastic surgeon) and one, her neurosurgeon Dr. David Shafron, saved her life in the first place and thrilled to have him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jaime, hope everything goes great with the surgery, which I know it will...I'll be praying for you. *Cyber Bear Hug*

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you get back online, I have an award waiting for you here.
    Hope to hear that all is going better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.