Zombie Chicken Award! You gotta love this one!




There's nothing I love more then a good zombie, but a zombie chicken, now that's awesome!!! This lovely award was passed on to me by Jezebelsk at Walking on Sunshine. Don't forget to swing on by her blog and take a peak.

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...

I will do my nominations later. I have some serious catching up to do (hence the mass book reviews I am posting and the insane pile of books.) and have another award to nominate also! So hang in there everybody!

August 3, 2009- Can you believe I am FINALLY getting to the nominations? Boy, once you get behind does it take moving mountains to catch up!!!

Now on to the Zombie Chicken Award Nominations:

Rachel at The Book Wars

Lady Lazarus at Lady Lazarus, not in the pink :)

Kristin at Bookworming in the 21st Century

Zombie Girrl at Crackin Spines and Takin Names

Seductive Musings at Seductive Musings

Thanks again for all of you being so awesome!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments

  1. Hahahaha This is probably the best award I have ever seen!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jaime,

    Much success with your blog.

    Jacqueline Seewald
    THE DROWNING POOL, Five Star/Gale 2009
    THE INFERNO COLLECTION, Five Star hardcover, Wheeler large print

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, that's hilarious! I love it! Congratulations on your zombie chicken award.

    What would be a scarier situation? Finding yourself surrounded by Alfred Hitchcock-style birds or zombie chickens? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! Love your blog BTW such great graphics, and love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww and you passed on the chicken zombies to me (tear) I am so touched you think highly of my star wars theme =) Thanks again your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaime, thank you so much for nominating me for it too :-D That means so much. And what an awesome award from an awesome person :-D Thank you again. :-D *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesss! I've been wanting this award for so long! Thanks, Jaime!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.