Playing Catch up, kind of! lol

Photobucket

I was awarded the Kreativ Blogger award from Jenny at Take Me Away and Michael at A Few Minutes with Michael (Make sure you check out their awesome blogs!!!) and I am so grateful and excited!

The rule for ths award is that if you accept it, you are supposed to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven blogs that deserve this award.

Seven more of my favorite things:

1. Orange Dream Ice cream
2. Playing Scrabble
3. Sleeping in late
4. Iced Lattes
5. Vietnamese, Thai and sushi :)
6. Cooking a wide variety of dishes for my family and friends, playing board games and drinking a glass of wine
7. Most importantly, spending time with my daughter

Nominations!!!!


Book-fan Mary

Bri
Enchanted by Josephine
Crystal at My Reading Room

Pizza's Book Discussion

Seductive Musings
The Book Pixie



I will do my nominations a little later, maybe tomorrow when I am not so tired :)


Photobucket
And the Heartfelt Award came from Sheila at One Person's Journey Through Books!! Thank you so much! (Still working on these nominations, hang tight guys!)

So what is the Heartfelt Award about?

Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when your relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and freinds? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Hearthfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.

Rules:
Put the logo on your blog/post.
Nominate up to to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.


Nominations:

Jezebelsk
Bambi Reads
Teddyree
You Gotta Read Reviews
Wrighty's Reads
TakemeAway

Have a couple more to nominate! Be back later!




Once again, make sure you check out their blogs, they are wonderful people with great blogs!

I also finished "Sacred Night" while my daughter was in the hospital and let me tell you, I was definitely NOT disappointed! I hope to get my review up, award nominations and hopefully play a few memes. I hope, at least! LOL

Photobucket


9 comments

  1. Jaime, thank you so much for the award!
    Scrabble is our favorite game at my house. After big family holiday dinners we usually play on teams - it can get quite heated but we love it!

    Congrats on your awards. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Mary! You deserve it!

    Isn't Scrabble the best???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! Thank you so much- Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks so much! I'll be doing my noms soon on my blog! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awards Jaime! You do a terrific job and I'm so glad I discovered your blog. Of course I enjoy your posts about reading but it's even better when you share news about your beautiful little girl.

    Thank you for sharing with me too! I really appreciate you thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome everybody! I definitely am glad to pass these on to other well deserving bloggers and you all deserve an award for all your work and wonderful personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jaime, I've got behind in my blog visiting, so I missed this, you are a sweetie and deserve all the awards given. Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.