It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly link up hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Last week I didn't link up until Wednesday and I said I was on a mystery kick and needed to get it a bit out of my system.  I still am on that same kick except... I am on a "start a bunch of books, not sure which I will read" kind of kick.  I didn't finish any!  I did, however, start a few books.

I started the following books:

I absolutely adore the Bewitching Mysteries.  For some reason, I stopped reading the series at book four (although I had the next two) and now I am picking it back up at book five! 



I actually watched the movie with Kathryn Heigl (I actually didn't hate it! Her Jersey accent was off but... I didn't hate her as Stephanie Plum) and decided, I'll now read the series.  As we all know, the book is ALWAYS better than the movie!


I don't know if I have confessed this or not but I am obsessed with Tom Selleck (shorty shorts and the epic stache of Magnum!).  He just oozes masculinity.  I am in love with the Jesse Stone movies. I've seen them all and although Tom Selleck has said he's put in his own money into making the movies, they aren't making anymore.  I remember reading that he was also game to keep them going.  They really should.  They are so good.  Anyways, I've never read any of the Jesse Stone books and have decided to finally start! 


So, with that being said- not sure which one I will focus on but I am betting I will get at least two of these read this week.  

That's that! 

What are YOU reading!? 

23 comments

  1. Evanovich books are fun...I got to #18 and then read Evanovich has no desire to end the series or have Stephanie Plum choose. They are really fun though and I'm a total Ranger girl!

    Happy Thanksgiving! The Brunette Librarian's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow. Ugh at not wanting to end it or have her choose. It can't go on forever!

      Delete
  2. Where There's A Witch looks like a fun read, super cute cover. OMG I haven't watched Magnum in forever lol. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fun series! I do love the covers. They're glittery, too :)

      Hahahahaha Magnum PI time for ya!

      Delete
  3. I didn't like Katherine Heigel as Stephanie Plum at all - the books are so much fun though - Enjoy!

    Have a great reading week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. One for The Money was a fun movie. I liked it too! Happy reading this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was surprised! I am not much of a Heigl fan ( I did like her in Roswell, though) but I really did like it!

      Delete
  5. I am a fan of the Stephanie Plum series. Have not watched the movie yet, but glad to hear you did not hate her. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard so many great things about the series! I was peer pressured (jk). Glad to see so many fans!

      Delete
  6. I hope you like One For the Money, I love the series and can't wait for my hold of the newest book (#20) to come in at the library. Have a great reading week.
    Come see my It's Monday! post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
    +New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When does #20 release? I hope soon and you can devour it soon!

      Thanks for following!

      Delete
  7. "Where There's a Witch" looks very cute and charming. Enjoy reading!

    Take a look at what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! If you love a good cozy, witchy mystery- you would like this series!

      Delete
  8. Looks like some fun books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Stephanie Plum books but decided that I had to leaven them with other books. When read back to back, they got kind of cloying for me. I do hope you enjoy the series. Come see what I read last week. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand! I can't read too many back to back in a series or I get a burn out and get sick of the characters. So, I can see how these would get cloying!

      Delete
  10. The Bewitched books sound fun! I will have to add them to my list! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do, let me know how you like them! I wrote a scathing review about a book on Amazon and a fellow Amazon reviewer recommended the series and she was right!

      Delete
  11. LOVE the Stephanie Plum series! I can't put them down and I kill the new release in about 2 days. So I always try to make sure my calendar is clear when I grab the latest novel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice! I love a good addiction! Start stalking the book store and get ready to depart from society! Love it!

      Delete
  12. I'm reading "World After (Penryn & the End of Days, Book 2)" by Susan Ee.

    It's a great series set in a modern post-apocalyptic alternate universe where angels are the overlords and humans are their servants. The first book "Angelfall" sets up the premise and introduces the reader to Penryn (teen girl) and Raffe (male angel) and their quest across the war-torn West Coast on a quest of love and vengeance.

    The second novel picks up from the ending of the first and you're immediately drawn into their struggles - Penryn trying to survive among humans after the events in "Angelfall" and Raffe dealing with the consequences of the decisions he's made.

    You might really like it, and both stories are free on Kindle for Amazon Prime Members.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for saying hello! I love your comments.